NEW ADMISSION GUIDELINES : (For L.K.G)
Ours is a Religious & Linguistic Rajasthani Jain Minority School, so Preference is given to Rajasthani Jain applicants, but even then the number of Jain Applicants are manifold to the number of seats available. Hence, the preliminary selection for counselling is guided by an Admission Policy of the Management, where in priorities are defined. For example, Jain Applicant residing near to school (within a radius of maximum 3 kms). whose own brother / sister is presently studying in the School, is given preference over other Applicants etc., A portion of seats are also allocated for the non-jains especially those having Tamil as mother tongue and residing within 1.5 kms radius of the school. Thus all eligible Applications received within the stipulated date will be screened as per priorities, and if no communication is received within 40 days from the last date of Registration, it may be understood that the application is not selected, because no separate intimation is to be sent for the same.
1. Minimum 3 years and maximum 4 years and 3month of age, is essential for the child to be eligible for admission, as on 31st March of the Admission year.
2. The Birth Certificate xerox copy issued by the Corporation / Panchayat, has to be enclosed along with the application. No Affidavit approved by Magistrate etc., will be acceptable.
3. The application received till last date, after verification of date birth and other details, will be approved by the management at their discretion for Personal Counseling.
4. If the application is approved for Personal Counseling, both the parents (father & mother) must accompany the child and assist.
5. The child must be physically present, when required for the Counseling.
6. The Parents have to give written undertaking about adhering to all rules and regulations of the school, maintaining discipline, sharing academic improvement etc.
7. The fees will be collected for those children, who are approved for admission after Counseling Session
NECESSARY ENCLOSURES TO SUBMIT ALONGWITH REGISTRATION: (For L.K.G)
All information in the application must be supported by authenticated evidence: -
i) Birth Certificate (issued by corporation / Municipality)
ii) For Own Brother / Sister - Copy of latest Fee Receipt 21-22
1. ADMISSION CANNOT BE A MATTER OF CLAIM OR RIGHT JUST BECAUSE THE APPLICATION IS REGISTERED.
2. Single registration form alone will be accepted for a Child.
SCHOOL FEE STRUCTURE 2022-2023: (For L.K.G)
Tuition Fees (Rs.) 9530
Special Fees (Rs.) 2120
Nutrition Supplementary Program(Rs.) 600
Other Fees (Rs.) 1000
PER TERM (6 Months) (Rs.) 13250
PER YEAR (Rs.) 26500
FEES PAYMENT : In the case of all New Admission the Annual
Fees payment should be paid in terms of Pay Order / D.D.
NOTE : All New Admission for LKG will have to pay an Admission fees of Rs. 5000/- and refundable deposit of Rs. 10,000/- along with Annual fees.